It’s a new year and that means Pizza Lunch is back. Come to the mall store on Friday’s at lunch and get two slices and a pop for $5!
Any students curious about, or interested in helping with the September 27 student climate strike are welcome to a short meeting after school this Thursday in room 18.
Sports team start up: listen up!
- X country – Sep 5th first session/workout. Meet in the Old Gym. Practice is Mon & Thursday
- Boys Monday the 9th and Wed 11th @ 3:30 at Hampton Turf Field. Games Monday or Wednesday
- Boys Monday the 9th and Wed 11th @ 3:30 at Hampton Turf Field. Regular games Tues/Thurs
- Girls – Fri 6th, Mon 9th & Wed 11th – Old Gym
- Girls – Tues 10th & Thurs 12th in the New Gym
- Boys – Thurs 5th @ 3:15 Old Gym, Fri 6th @ 2:15 New Gym
- Boys – Mon 9th & Wed 11th @ 3:15 New Gym
- First meeting – Fri 5th at lunch in the old gym. Swim test and orientation Fri 13th @ GNRC. Rowing starts Sep 14th from 1 to 3 at GNRC. Schedule is Monday & Wednesday 4 to 6 & Saturday 1 to 3.
There will be the first leadership meeting today at lunch in the Theatre
Peer Tutors for Collaboration AND Lunch Math Help, please check your Google Classroom! If you have any questions, please see Ms Porter in rm 316. Collab tutors, please go to the LIBRARY during this Thursday’s Collab. Lunch Math Tutors, please come to room 316 at lunch on Thursday.
Musical Theatre: For all those interested in being part of this year’s Mainstage Musical Theatre production there will be an information meeting on Monday, September 9 after school in the theatre. This year’s production is the Tony award winning 2014 best musical “A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder.” Auditions will begin September 16. See Mr. Barss if you can’t make the info meeting.