Please note that there are Ministry mandated exams for students. All exams are three hours long, and students are required to stay for at least an hour. Students who are enrolled in Math 11 this semester as well as all Grades 12s who have NOT written the numeracy exam will be required to write the Assessment.
Students who are required to write the NUMERACY ASSESSMENT will have been given a slip with their date, time and location. They are organized alphabetically by last name:
- Monday June 24: 12:15pm Room 18 Abg to Cha
- Monday June 24: 12:15pm Room 20 Che to Har
- Tuesday June 25: 8:45am Room 18 Hawto Mai
- Tuesday June 25: 8:45am Room 20 Mak to Pha
- Tuesday June 25: 12:15pmRoom 18 Pin to Stor
- Tuesday June 25: 12:15pm-Room 20 Stro to Zah
For grade 12 students an ENGLISH 12 PROVINCIAL EXAM is mandatory. Those who were enrolled in Semester 1 should have already written the exam. If you are enrolled in English 12 the date and time for the exam is
- Monday June 24: 8:45am. Please meet in the new wing by Lab 18.
Those who are enrolled in COMMUNICATIONS 12 this semester will also be writing a Provincial Exam which is mandatory. The time and place for the exam is:
- Wednesday, June 26: 8:45am. Please meet in the new wing by Lab 18