Student Transcript Service (STS) is an online application for students to view their school marks, transcripts, scholarships and how to send transcripts electronically to post secondary institutions and employers.
- To register for STS you will need:
- Personal Education Number (found on your report card or by contacting your school)
- Full Legal Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
Step 1: Visit http://www.StudentTranscripts.gov.bc.ca
Step 2: Sign up for a BCeID before proceeding.
- You will need to complete all the required fields for a basic BCeID
- Choose a password and reset questions
- Follow the system prompts and sign up for Student Transcript Service
Step 3: Log in to Student Transcript Service using your new BCeID
- You will need your PEN and other legal info as mentioned above in the GET STARTED section
- Read the important info and complete the process by pressing “submit”
- An email will be sent to the email provided and you must activate the account within 24 hours or you will need to register again.
- Once activated you can log in to STS using your BCeID.
Once registered you can send your transcripts directly to your post-secondary of choice. For troubleshooting, please email Studenttranscripts@gov.bc.ca.