- This event has passed.
Parents as Career Coaches
October 22, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
YOU ARE INVITED!
Parents As Career Coaches Workshop
- a parent of a middle or secondary student?
- curious to identify your child’s unique values, interests & skills?
- looking for some practical tips to help your child explore their educational and career choices?
- keen to talk with other parents about their experiences?
We hope you can join us for this free workshop that will assist you in helping your teen decide what is next. Parents are the greatest influence on their child’s education and career decision, making this a beneficial evening.
Monday, October 22nd 2018
6:30 – 9:30 pm
2780 Richmond Road
- The evening session helps parents understand the critical role they play in assisting their child to recognize their interests & unique talents.
- The session also explores what employers consider to be critical skills, qualities, and attitudes required in today’s and tomorrow’s labour market.
- When your children are getting ready to transition from high school to post-secondary or into the workforce, this workshop will help you and your child use career planning tools and explore opportunities that suit your child’s interests and skills.
This YouTube clip will give you an idea of what to expect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thytJ4GjegI
Registration is required for this FREE workshop.
REGISTER TODAY: http://evite.me/CAGhqf67tV