The Numeracy Assessment is a requirement for graduation.
Numeracy assessment is a requirement for graduation with the assessment being written in grade 11.
Students can receive support around the assessment in Collaboration on Thursday mornings.
Practice for the Assessment:
- Online Sample Numeracy Assessment
- Printable Sample Numeracy Assessment (PDF)
- Sample Numeracy Assessment – Answer Key (PDF)
- Sample Numeracy Assessment – Worked Solutions (PDF)
- Numeracy Assessment – Reference Pages (PDF) (formula sheet)
Information for parents and students:
- Graduation Numeracy Brochure
- General information on the new Numeracy Assessment can be found here: Government of BC Numeracy Assessment
- Numeracy FAQ
Sign up for numeracy assessment practice; including Grade 12 Students needing to write.
To view the results of your Numeracy Assessment, please check out the ministry website here