Attendance phone line: 250-479-8271 or email@example.com
PARENTS/GUARDIANS can report an absence by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 250-479-8271 – 24 hours a day
- Student can bring a note signed by a parent/guardian. Notes should be handed in to the Office.
When reporting an absence, please include:
- Student’s name
- Your name and relationship to the student
- The date and the times the student will be missing, for example:
- student will be missing all day
- student will miss 1st block
- student will be leaving at lunch and returning halfway through their 3rd block
- student will be leaving in the middle of last block
4. The reason your student is missing, for example:
- Medical/dental appointment
- School-related event
- Family matters
- Students can not excuse themselves from school.
- Students are expected to sign in/out at the office when they leave early or arrive late; this includes students who have been excused by a parent/guardian.
- If a student comes to the office to sign out and the school has not been contacted by a parent/guardian, the school will call the parent/guardian to inform or to confirm the absence.
- If the school is not contacted by a parent/guardian for an absence, you will receive an automated phone message that evening.
Please contact the Attendance Clerk, if you have any questions or you believe there is a discrepancy with your student’s attendance.