It’s a new year and that means Pizza Lunch is back. Come to the mall store on Friday’s at lunch and get two slices and a pop for $5!
Are you a creative person? Do you want to be a part of an exciting project this year? Spectrum is looking for students to join the Yearbook team and take part in this one of a kind, important opportunity. Everyone is welcome and you will get class credit for your involvement. If this sounds like you, meet with Mr. Birch in room 166 this Thursday at 3:00 to see what it’s about.
Any students curious about, or interested in helping with the September 27 student climate strike are welcome to a short meeting after school today in room 18.
Sports teams start up: listen up!
- X country – Sep 5th first session/workout. Meet in the Old Gym. Practice is Mon & Thursday
- Boys Monday the 9th and Wed 11th @ 3:30 at Hampton Turf Field. Games Monday or Wednesday
- Boys Monday the 9th and Wed 11th @ 3:30 at Hampton Turf Field. Regular games Tues/Thurs
- Girls – Fri 6th, Mon 9th & Wed 11th – Old Gym
- Girls – Tues 10th & Thurs 12th in the New Gym
- Boys – Thurs 5th @ 3:15 Old Gym, Fri 6th @ 2:15 New Gym
- Boys – Mon 9th & Wed 11th @ 3:15 New Gym
- First meeting – Fri 5th at lunch in the old gym. Swim test and orientation Fri 13th @ GNRC. Rowing starts Sep 14th from 1 to 3 at GNRC. Schedule is Monday & Wednesday 4 to 6 & Saturday 1 to 3.
Peer Tutors for Collaboration AND Lunch Math Help, please check your Google Classroom! If you have any questions, please see Ms Porter in rm 316. Collab tutors, please go to the LIBRARY during this Thursday’s Collab. Lunch Math Tutors, please come to room 316 at lunch on Thursday.
For all those interested in being part of this year’s Mainstage Musical Theatre production there will be an information meeting on Monday, September 9 after school in the theatre. This year’s production is the Tony award winning 2014 best musical “A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder.” Auditions will begin September 16. See Mr. Barss if you can’t make the info meeting.
If anyone has not signed up for basketball/PE course and is interested in taking this please see Mr. Verde in the gym as soon as possible.
“Off Topic” Spectrum’s student book club starts Wednesday, Sep 11th at lunch in the library office. New members are welcome. Refreshments will be served.